As it’s the last full week of January, it’s time to look ahead to February. With a new month, comes a new thing to try in my BuJo and I’m really excited about it!
For the past few months, I’ve been getting the Felicity Jane subscription box and I’m really happy to finally use some of the super cute things that came with my recent box. It features the adorable coffee loving gal, Reagan, who wears a pretty pink knitted cap and light blue sweater. When I opened the box, she was perfect for February since I did NOT want to go with a typical pink/red theme.
Gold and bright yellow is certainly not what brings to mind “February” and “Valentines,” but that is exactly what I wanted! 😉 This is reflected the most in my weekly spreads, which I’m trying something new based on what I’ve seen a couple others do here in the Amino community.
Overall, I’m excited to see what February brings and record it in my BuJo!
- Artist Loft™ dot grid journal (raspberry?, $5.00)*
- Faber-Castell® PITT® Artist Pens (black, 8ct, $27.99)
- Recollections™ Washi Tape Dispenser (primaries, $8.99)
- Crayola® Super Tips (50ct, $9.99)
- Tombow MONO Permanent adhesive
- Various Felicity Jane elements from the Mila & Reagan subscription boxes
*The journal is part of the Every Day Value program – Coupons/discounts can’t be applied